BAJA PRO™ XS
WORLD’S TALLEST D.O.T APPROVED LIGHT TRUCK TIRE
Is the Baja Pro XS the necessary tire for your ON and OFF-ROAD rig? With tough 4-ply construction, this tire can handle any terrain.
- Directional Tread Pattern for balanced forward bite
- Circumferential Tread Elements for lateral grip
- Siping for smooth surface traction and additional lug flex
- Angled Shoulder Scallops to guide mud and loose earth into SideBiter Cleats
- Mud Scoops provide a concave surface and create a void to keep mud from adhering
- 27/32 of Tread Depth
- Designed, Developed and Manufactured proudly in the USA
[button-green url=”https://www.mickeythompsontires.com/light-truck-tires/baja-pro-xs” target=”_blank” position=”left”]Learn More[/button-green]
Baja Boss M/T
Featuring an asymmetrical tread pattern that reduces noise while improving handling, and deep and wide voids that enhance off-road traction and forward bite, the Baja Boss M/T is designed to rule every street and trail. Now, 15 new sizing options make it available for an even wider variety of trucks, SUVs and 4×4 applications.
[button-green url=”https://www.mickeythompsontires.com/light-truck-tires/baja-boss” target=”_blank” position=”left”]Learn More[/button-green]
BAJA ATZ P3™
HYBRID ALL TERRAIN TIRE
The Baja ATZ P3 has a unique “hybrid” design between an all-terrain and mud terrain tread pattern to give the grip needed for weekend adventures and a smooth ride on paved conditions. The ATZ P3 features an extra wide footprint and tough sculptured tread blocks for great all around traction.
[button-green url=”https://www.mickeythompsontires.com/light-truck-tires/baja-atz-p3″ target=”_blank” position=”left”]Learn More[/button-green]