Turnkey Industries designs and builds awesome transporters – from the ground up, all under one roof. Their transporters are lightweight and rugged, with the options you need and the styling you want. For or over 30 years, Turnkey has designed and built state-of-the-art trailers and transporters for a variety of industries including oil and gas production, marketing, hospitality, disaster response, law enforcement, vending and product sampling, mobile wine bottling, and more. Motorsports is in Turnkey’s blood. Not only do they sponsor the Napoleon Motorsports Three-Car Team in the Trans Am Series TA2 Class, their drivers are members of the Turnkey Leadership Team. They know racing, they know motorsports, and most importantly they know how to build you the transporter of your dreams.
Turnkey Transporter Options & Specifications:
- Aluminum construction
- Smooth side sheets- no visible fasteners
- Designed to suit your specific needs for any application
- Innovative liftgate design
- Optional axle configurations
- In house paint shop and custom vinyl
- Generators/ air compressor
- Satellite dish – AV components- data network
- Custom lounges/ restrooms
- Interior design for hauling, conducting business or fun
- 3D design – custom built-in Texas from the ground up
Bottom Line – Turnkey Industries knows how to build awesome race transporters because they know racing. When it’s time to build your next transporter, you can count on them to create a one-of-a-kind work of art.
For more information: http://tkind.com/motorsports.html